BioHealthWays is developing a drug delivery system to extend the release and sustain delivery of biologics in the eye.
Our end customers include patients with aging eyes, experiencing indications such as wet-Advanced Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Retinal Vein Occlusions.
Globally, our product could have a market of >150M patients by 2020, concentrated in 1) North America, 2) Major EU + UK, and 3) Japan.
The company is passionate about delivering sustainable treatments to market, helping save the vision of our patients.
Brian Pan: CEO
- 7 years management consulting at Galt & Company, Accenture Strategy. retained at Fortune 250 companies globally, across industries & geographies
- B.S. Eng. Management Systems, Economics, Entrepreneurship. Columbia University, NYC
- Leads corporate vision, product strategy, sales and marketing.
David Pan: President/CBO/Head of Science
- 30+ years at Xerox R&D and Office of General Counsel, as inventor (91 patents and 1 in prosecution) and patent expert
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering. University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Leads business functions, product technology, clinical development.